Tuesday, November 25, 2008

No news isn't always good

So we still haven't had any word from the Oncologist. I don't know anything more than I did yesterday about Mom's situation. But, thank you all for your prayers, kind words and good thoughts.

I realize today that I should have parceled out my finished object pictures... I don't really have much to show you. I'm working on a present for my work's Secret Santa. I picked the name of one of my friends at work, and the day we chose names she inadvertently confirmed that what I planned to make her was a good idea. But... no pictures of that yet (i just started. Trust me. Less than an inch of 2x2 ribbing in the round. It's not so exciting so far).

My sock is coming along. I love the color so much
IMG_3287

And... That's about all I have to show you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm so glad you stopped by. I'd love to hear from you.