Friday, November 14, 2008

Buh Bye glasses!

This was the last morning I will need to grope for my glasses on the night stand
IMG_3149

IMG_3160
In 6 or 7 hours... these babies will be gone!

I'm nervous but excited. I have my ipod, knitting (1x1 rib... should be easy to knit while I can't see so good). Thanks for the suggestions for audio books. I had read the books that were suggested already so I went with David Sedaris (I've never read any of his books). I have snacks. I have my wallet. I'm...

I'm nervous but excited.


***************************************

Completely unrelated:
IMG_3156
My Christmas Cactus is blooming for the first time ever! I didn't think it would ever bloom!

4 comments:

  1. congrats! david sedaris is a good choice, i hope you enjoy his books :) good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes!

    Enjoy the Sedaris, too. :) ~Tui

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cool. I stumbled on your site (please don't ask me how, I've already forgotten) and was about to leave when I found two of the coolest things.....a toque pattern for my youngest and the fact that your from Saskatchewan....automatic bookmarking.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so glad you stopped by. I'd love to hear from you.