Saturday, August 16, 2008

Day 8: Medals for Canada?? WHA???

Yay! Canada finally has 3 medals (one of each). So exciting. Too bad all of them happened live in the middle of the night so I didn't get to see them happen, but YAY!! (And don't get me started on the 100m Butterfly final...)

No update photo today (use your imagination. It's the same as yesterday just a little further on). Knitting has been happening but has been very sporadic as I have energy then suddenly need to lie down over and over.

You know what's the best thing ever? The sound of little children happily playing outside on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. You know what is the worst thing ever? The sound of little shrieking children happily screaming and playing outside on a beautiful Saturday afternoon when your ever cell is telling you to SLEEP NOW NOW NOW.

So, yes. I'm a tad grumpy and can't hold my head up and probably won't knit much this evening either. I had tons of energy this morning and felt really awake so I took care of some stuff in my apartment before needing to crash. This should be an interesting few weeks as I figure out the balance between being active enough to not feel tired from inactivity and resting enough to get better.

How are you all doing? Anyone participating in the Ravelympics?

1 comment:

Hi! I'm so glad you stopped by. I'd love to hear from you.