Monday, August 11, 2008

Day 3: Could these updates BE any more boring?

Leftovers Blanket Day 3 progress

I would have finished this round and started the next but I had to finally concede defeat and acknowledge that I'm getting a cold. A cold. In the Summer. Awesome. I ended up sleeping yesterday afternoon for almost 2 hours. I don't nap. I never nap. If I nap it means I'm sick. So, there you have it.

This post should be enough to put anyone to sleep, so if you find yourself needing some sort of sleep aide, feel free to bookmark it to help you out next time you're having trouble dozing off...

1 comment:

  1. So close!

    My gosh, that is beautiful! I somehow missed your last few posts. I gather that is all leftover yarn worked in mitered squares? What weight is it? (You can see the wheels are turning. I have LOTS of leftover yarn...)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so glad you stopped by. I'd love to hear from you.