Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Brace yourself: I just saw something on the news that made me gasp a little.

Someone is stealing sheep.

Will this mean a spike in the price of yarn? Were there knitters in the area? Is there, somewhere, a former yarn-shop-aholic now searching for spinning equipment? Where do you go with a thousand sheep?



***PLEASE NOTE: I am not meaning to make light of the loss to this farming family. I am a farm kid and this is a HUGE loss for this farm.

***PLEASE NOTE 2: I am not in any way trying to make light of the news of late. I still find myself heartbroken, shocked, angered and praying as I watch the news from the hurricane zone



ALSO: What is the deal with the freaking celebrities? Get out of the way. How can you possibly think that posing with the displaced for pictures is going to help anything? Do you think that no one has noticed this was going on and maybe you can bring some attention to it? WE KNOW it's happening. Either roll up your sleeves and get in the water or just dig into your pockets.

ehem


Sorry bout that. Celebrities really get on my nerves.

Back to the point of this post. Where are the sheep?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm so glad you stopped by. I'd love to hear from you.