Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm on a roll

Spring Forward Sock
(apologies for the crappy lighting/indoor evening pictures, but it's dark early... and I'm lazy)

I finished another sock! Yay! I realize this is not as exciting as if I had actually completed a pair but it's a sock and it's finished.

In order to avoid the dreaded SSS (second sock syndrome) I immediately cast on and knit 2 rounds for the second sock.

Spring Forward Sock #2

I know! I'm as shocked as anyone.

Now, if you'll excuse me I need to go cough for several hours due to the awesome cold I have start another new project knit on a sweater that has been a WIP for too long and watch the Flames game. (but really I'm going to end up starting something new. Don't tell).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm so glad you stopped by. I'd love to hear from you.