Wednesday, August 10, 2005

SOCK!




Singular. Sock.

I am inordinately proud of this sock. It is the first sock that I have knit out of actual sock yarn. The ribbing should have been longer, and the foot is a bit short for me (they are for my mom), but that didn't stop me from wanting to carry it around with me all day and show it to EVERYONE I crossed paths with. (I didn't)(I still want to though)

Wanna see a top view? How bout a side view? Sure you do.
(You're gonna. AND you're gonna like it. My blog, my rules.)(I'm just kidding. please don't go away and not come back.)












I will risk the wrath of the knitting fates (or whatever they are) and tell you that I have cast on for and knit about 2 inches of the next sock of the pair. YES! It WILL be a pair.


Eventually

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm so glad you stopped by. I'd love to hear from you.