Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm totally not blogging from work I don't know what you're talking about.

today is too quiet at work. but don't tell my boss that.

Exhibit 1: MSN conversation with my friend Sheri:
Lori says:
i'm about 3 seconds away from breaking out my knitting
Lori says:
i have ntohing to do
Lori says:
and my parcel (more fiber!!) is at the post office!!!
Lori says:
and it's super warm in here
Sheri says:
oh fun
Sheri says:
something to do this weekend
Lori says:
yeah so now i have to decide between going outside in the warm-ish air OR finishing my blanket OR finishing my sweater OR spinning like a maniac.
Lori says:
my life is hard
Lori says:
I didn't even put on that list "clean" or "eat" or "sleep"


I think I need to go home now... Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm so glad you stopped by. I'd love to hear from you.