Friday, December 18, 2009

Breathing a little easier...

Thanks for all the encouragement! I was really glad that I had the forethought to wash the blankets beforehand. I would have been even more upset if this had happened after they had gotten home!

Repair

I'm done repairing the squares with pink centers and the rest of the squares seem secure, but I'm a little hesitant about them. I'll send a repair kit with leftovers of the yarn and a needle with my sister in law, just in case.

I have a few other gifts to make but I won't see those friends until after Christmas, so I'm breathing a little easier right now. I plan to work on projects for me this next week. That's my Christmas gift to me. Knitting time.

4 comments:

  1. Happy to hear they were repairable! I knew you'd be able to fix them.
    Congrats on accomplishing your Christmas knitting - I'm off to get back to mine now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY-and good idea about the repair kit. I hear ya on the selfish knitting-I'm right there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so glad you were able to fix this. I've been thinking about it for 2 days, and I don't even know you!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phew! Very glad you could fix these - what an awful thing to happen to such a lot of work. The blanket looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so glad you stopped by. I'd love to hear from you.