Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just finish already!

Today i decided that i need to finish some of the knit projects that are half done before i do anything else. I get bored and leave them and start something new, which is probably not shocking or news to most of the crafting world. I'm not feeling any of my current projects so I figure I need to force myself to finish something, anything to kick start my desire to do the rest of them.

I went home for lunch today and on the way decided I would start with a pair of socks that I had started in March and had never finished. I knew i had gotten the leg of the 2nd sock done and then just left it. I looked for the socks.

Nameless Socks

I'm not just done the leg of the 2nd sock... I'm about 6 rounds away from starting the toe! Why I didn't finish the 2nd sock I will never know...

So tonight I'm finishing the 2nd sock. I'm hanging out on the couch, watching football, trying to maintain my denial that I'm coming down with a flu (hopefully not THE FLU haha) I'm just about to start the toe so I will be able to cross these off the mental list tonight. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love the Knit Picks Kettle Dyed? The crazy Chocolate Lime Ocean Biscotti socks are being knit with the Kettle Dyed Essential sock yarn. Looking forward to seeing how these come out! By the way... those socks look awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so glad you stopped by. I'd love to hear from you.